Salif Keita is a world renowned
musician from Mali. He is
the first African to receive
a Grammy nomination for his album
“AMEN” and has been cited as “one of
the greatest talents Africa
Provide health care services
The Salif Keita Global Foundation
Inc.(SKGF) provides free healthcare
services to hundrends of people
with albinism peryear. The
main health concern is skin
cancer prevention and eye health.
“Being born albino in Africa
is true tragedy”, says Salif
Keita. Why? Because people
with albinism are isolated,
persecuted and sometimes
murdered by members
- Salif Keita Foundations and partners hold International Forum in Bamako on November 15 2018 and free concert in village of slain albino child on November 17, 2018 to raise awareness for albinism
- Salif Keita dedicates final album “Un Autre Blanc” released on Oct. 26 to cause of albinism awareness.
- International Albinism Awareness Day June 13 2018, Salif Keita Global Foundation raises awareness in Virginia and Mali.
- Mali: 5 year old girl with albinism, Ramata Diarra, found decapited in ritual crime before presidential elections
- Third Annual Albinism Awareness Day, JUNE 13 th, 2017! Celebrations around the globe!
- Salif Keita talks music and albinism awareness (Chicago Tribune)
- Salif Keita on US Tour to support albinism. Benefit concert on April 9th in Washington DC. Click to buy tickets now.
- Salif Keita in Paris in support of children’s book, Tooksipa et le tabouret d’or, that promotes albinism awareness.
- Top model Diandra Forrest in a intimate conversation in New York at Rebecca Minkoff Store on August 31, 2016.
- The Salif Keita Global Foundation and US top model Diandra Forrest team up for 2nd Annual Albinism Awareness Day
- Profits of Salif Keita’s Les Ambassadeurs album to benefit albinism (see music video here)
- Tanzania government bans the practice of witchcraft to stop albino murders.
- BBC interviews Salif Keita about his foundation and the lack of support for albinos from the Mali government
Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the SKGF and helping the fight for albinos in Africa and around the world. Watch the videos below to learn more about albinism in Africa.
Hats- large, medium that cover face and ears
Sunscreen Lotions- SPF 50 and above
Sunglasses- with 100% UV ray protection
Urgent: We always need sunscreen, sunglasses and hats.
The Salif Keita Global Foundation distributes hundreds of tubes of sunscreen, sunglasses and hats per year! We can do more with your help!